What are we looking for?
Our customers are demanding, which translates into the high expectations we have for the translators on our team.
Do you strive to deliver high-quality translations on time? Then you sound like our kind of person.
- University education
- Field-specific experience including references
- C2-level linguistic knowledge of all work languages
- Command of CAT tools or a willingness to learn
- Trade licence, limited liability company (able to issue invoices)
- Fill in the registration form on our Portal.
- The information that you provide (experience, references, areas of expertise etc.) will be carefully evaluated.
- We will contact you by phone or email.
The onboarding process includes:
- Translation-skills test
- Signing the work agreement